Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finishing up some more projects

I know it's hard to believe but I can still blog. I haven't just be AWOL I have been crafting. Here are a couple of project that I finished.

I did finish it in time to hang before Halloween. I started it last year so it is nice to have it done.


I've been working on the chicken wall hanging quilt for about 2 years and it's done.




Sugar Rush( a is a pretty new project for me. I bought it on my end of the summer vacation and started it in Sept. Can you believe I finished it. Good turn around for me. I even played around with the picture in Lightroom. See I have been doing things. Made a Christmas table runner this evening. I try and show it this week sometime.



2 comments:

  1. that quilt is so amazing I love the colors and pattern! You are amazing

    ReplyDelete