Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chair in need of recovering

This is a chair I've had for many years. It's job now is to live in my closet and I sit on it when I get dressed in the morning. As you can tell it is in need of recovering. I tried to start many projects today but, I just couldn't get any of them going. For some reason on another I couldn't get any of them going the chair couldn't get recovered because I couldn't find the staple gun. I tried to make some PJ bottoms and found I hadn't bought enough fabric. Tried to work on my messenger bag and hadn't bought enough interfacing. It was all very madding. So I will need to buy a new staple gun and some interfacing and more fabric for PJ's. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Hopefully I will have pics of my finished chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment