Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2/30 Photo Challenge


I think I did it right I followed my daughter directions so hopefully it worked and I posted my picture. It's some nice ribbons on my cutting table that I have been using to make burp cloths.
I think I did it. I followed my daughter directions and hopefully go my day 2 photo challenge picture on my blog. I was going to go outside and take some nature picture as the day was so nice and sunny here. But my glasses fell apart and I spent two hours trying to get them back together. As I can't really see without them. Getting refitted for contacts tomorrow can't wait. By the time I was ready to go outside it was dark. So inside picture again. Nice ribbon though.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ribbon picture! And it looks like you figured out how to download your photo, put it on flickr and insert it into a blog! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete